TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | STITCHER | SPOTIFY
For our children with future plans to attend college, the ACT and SAT are an important part of the admissions process at most colleges and universities. You may be thinking that you don’t have to worry about college admissions testing until high school. Well, that could be a mistake if your child with dyslexia will need accommodations for testing.
I encourage you to listen to today’s episode regardless of what grade your child is in this year. This information will help inform you on future decisions for accommodations.
- SAT Testing Accommodations
- Documentation Required for SAT Accommodations
- ACT Testing Accommodations
- Documentation Required for ACT Accommodations
- 3 Action Steps You Can Take Now
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN
Resource Links Mentioned in the Show
SAT, College Board
- SAT – Students with Disabilities – https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/register/special-circumstances/students-with-disabilities
- SAT – Accommodations- https://accommodations.collegeboard.org/
- SAT – Computer Accommodations- https://accommodations.collegeboard.org/documentation-guidelines/computer-accommodation
- SAT – Accommodations Deadline Dates – https://accommodations.collegeboard.org/calendar
- SAT – Teacher Survey – https://accommodations.collegeboard.org/pdf/ssd-teacher-survey.pdf
- ACT Accommodations – https://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/the-act/registration/accommodations.html
- ACT Accommodations Deadlines – http://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/the-act/registration.html
- ACT Accommodations Policy – https://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/the-act/registration/accommodations/policy-for-accommodations-documentation.html
- Teacher Survey Form – https://www.act.org/content/dam/act/unsecured/documents/TeacherSurveyForm.pdf
- Homeschool or Not Currently Enrolled in School – https://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/the-act/registration/accommodations/homeschooled-or-non-enrolled.html
DID YOU ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below or join our amazing mom tribe in our private Facebook Group for the show, Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community. It’s free!
- I’d love to hear about your parenting journey and what is on your mind, how can I help. Connect with Nicole on Instagram ~ drop in my DMs to say hi and introduce yourself and your amazing dyslexic kiddo.
- Share the show with a bestie, “friends” on social, or save to Pinterest (as a bookmark to refer back to later).