TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | STITCHER | SPOTIFY
Christin and Abby are two moms also on the dyslexia parenting journey who know it can be hard but are willing to do what it takes to preserve the hope, confidence, and giftedness of the world changers we are raising.
Dyslexia Together helps families make connections around a great book throughout every month while celebrating the wins on the journey, building bridges of understanding and hope, and ultimately seeking to shatter the shame that can surround dyslexia.
- We’re all raising World-Changers…Keep protecting and building your child’s confidence and hope, focusing on their strengths.
- It’s going to be okay. Your kids are awesome. You’re doing a good job. “Okay” may not look exactly what you once thought, but look for ways to embrace and celebrate who your child is and the amazing gifts they bring to the world.
- Look for ways to celebrate the wins in the everyday and places to build bridges and ultimately be part of shattering the shame around dyslexia.
Gift for Dyslexia Mom Life listeners at checkout, enter “MOM LIFE” to receive 15% off your first order of $50 or more.
DID YOU ENJOY THE SHOW?
Did you get a copy of our free Dyslexia?!? Now What?, A Beginner’s Guide yet? Grab your copy today!
Remember, You Got This. You are not alone.
If you want to join other amazing moms raising children with dyslexia, join the Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community FB Group. It’s a safe space to connect with other moms, podcast guests, and Nicole.
- Leave a review of the show on Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below or join our amazing mom tribe in our private Facebook Group for the show, Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community. It’s free!
- I’d love to hear about your parenting journey and what is on your mind, how can I help. Connect with Nicole on Instagram ~ drop in my DMs to say hi and introduce yourself and your amazing dyslexic kiddo.
- Share the show with a bestie, “friends” on social, or save to Pinterest (as a bookmark to refer back to later).