TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | STITCHER | SPOTIFY
When we expect our kids to make mistakes, we open the door to greatness. We learn so much from what does not work as we do from what does work. But, when you focus only on your child’s weaknesses, they do too.
Dyslexic children often feel defeated and have a loss of confidence . . . let’s help our children not lose themselves along their reading journey.
How can you help your child? Start by identifying, nurturing, and empowering your child’s dyslexia strengths a.k.a superpowers.
In this episode, learn to:
(1) Identify your child’s superpower
(2) Nurture your child’s gifts
(3) Empower your child’s strengths
DID YOU ENJOY THE SHOW?
Did you get a copy of our free Dyslexia?!? Now What?, A Beginner’s Guide yet? Grab your copy today!
Remember, You Got This. You are not alone.
If you want to join other amazing moms raising children with dyslexia, join the Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community FB Group. It’s a safe space to connect with other moms, podcast guests, and Nicole.
Don’t miss an episode – subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Stitcher.
- Leave a review of the show on Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below or join our amazing mom tribe in our private Facebook Group for the show, Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community. It’s free!
- I’d love to hear about your parenting journey and what is on your mind, how can I help. Connect with Nicole on Instagram ~ drop in my DMs to say hi and introduce yourself and your amazing dyslexic kiddo.
- Share the show with a bestie, “friends” on social, or save to Pinterest (as a bookmark to refer back to later).