Are you considering testing your child for dyslexia? Have you already tested your child for dyslexia, but not sure about the next steps? I know that making the decision to have your child tested for learning difficulties is not an easy decision. Dr. Paul Cohen is on the show answering questions about testing.
- When should you request testing for your child?
- What is the difference between public school and private testing?
- How can you choose the best person for private testing?
- What does private testing include?
- When should you have your child re-evaluated?
Dr. Cohen received his undergraduate degree in psychology from the University of Georgia in Athens. He also received his Master’s of Education in Community Counseling and Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from UGA. He is a licensed psychologist and has been in private practice since 2004. Dr. Cohen specializes in providing psychological services to children, adolescents, and families. He provides comprehensive psychoeducational testing to identify learning, processing, attention, and social-emotional issues for children and adolescents. Dr. Cohen consults with families regarding school issues and appropriate placement within public and private schools in the greater Atlanta area. He also provides individual and family therapy services.
Learn more about Dr. Cohen’s services by visiting his website at https://www.paulcohenpsychology.com.
DID YOU ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below or join our amazing mom tribe in our private Facebook Group for the show, Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community. It’s free!
- I’d love to hear about your parenting journey and what is on your mind, how can I help. Connect with Nicole on Instagram ~ drop in my DMs to say hi and introduce yourself and your amazing dyslexic kiddo.
- Share the show with a bestie, “friends” on social, or save to Pinterest (as a bookmark to refer back to later).