TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | STITCHER | SPOTIFY
Honestly, I love my to-do list. There is something so satisfying when I mark off an item. What about you? Do you live by a to-do list?
Recently, I attended a dyslexia event and the speaker challenged us to stop doing some things. It got me thinking about a Not-To-Do List. Do you have one? This is the list you don’t have that you need (today).
In this episode, Nicole is sharing the Top 3 Not To-Do List – yep, you can stop doing these things now. Doesn’t that sound great?
3 Things to Stop Doing
- Stop Trying to Be Perfect
- Stop Caring What Others Think
- Stop Putting Yourself Last
Want to learn more? Listen to the episode . . .
DID YOU ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below or join our amazing mom tribe in our private Facebook Group for the show, Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community. It’s free!
- I’d love to hear about your parenting journey and what is on your mind, how can I help. Connect with Nicole on Instagram ~ drop in my DMs to say hi and introduce yourself and your amazing dyslexic kiddo.
- Share the show with a bestie, “friends” on social, or save to Pinterest (as a bookmark to refer back to later).