TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | STITCHER | SPOTIFY
Lessons I’ve Learned From 100 Episodes
It is hard to believe that Dyslexia Mom Life is releasing our 100th episode this week. Our team has learned so much along this journey.
Not only are we celebrating 100 episodes, but we are also celebrating over 61,000 downloads this week. In less than two years, we continue to grow the podcast daily.
In this episode, I am sharing takeaways about podcasting, dyslexia, and our podcast guests. There are even a few nuggets in there just for you as a thank you, including a free Top 10 Binge-Worthy Listening Guide.
Thank you for being part of our journey! You are my inspiration. I can’t wait to see what we learn in the next 100 episodes.
What you’ll learn from this episode
- 5 Biggest Lessons Learned
- Giveaways for my fans ~ yes, that’s you!
Resources mentioned in the show
- Podcast Listening Guide – Top 10 Episodes – Grab your copy!
- Giveaways – Enter to win by leaving a podcast review on Speakpipe (audio message).
DID YOU ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below or join our amazing mom tribe in our private Facebook Group for the show, Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community. It’s free!
- I’d love to hear about your parenting journey and what is on your mind, how can I help. Connect with Nicole on Instagram ~ drop in my DMs to say hi and introduce yourself and your amazing dyslexic kiddo.
- Share the show with a bestie, “friends” on social, or save to Pinterest (as a bookmark to refer back to later).