TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | STITCHER | SPOTIFY
Andra Harris is an educator, Barton tutor, author, and mom to a daughter with dyslexia. She started out teaching in 5th-8th grade in 1998 before becoming a reading tutor. She noticed that many of the students she was teaching were struggling to read on grade level. Many of her students were one or two grade levels behind in reading and were struggling in her class. Andra spent 16 years as a Barton tutor. She found that her students made great progress in their reading remediation with the Barton Reading and Spelling System.
Andra shares her personal dyslexia story after learning that her oldest daughter was dyslexic. Her story is inspiring as she follows her passion to write a children’s book.
Enjoy my conversation with Andra.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Learn more about Andra at . . .
- Andra Harris’ Website – https://www.andraharris.com/
- Magnificent Meg (Book) – https://amzn.to/3mR8DeR
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/andralynharris/
- Instagram (the book) – https://www.instagram.com/magnificentmegsfriends/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AndraHarrisAuthor/
DID YOU ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below or join our amazing mom tribe in our private Facebook Group for the show, Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community. It’s free!
- I’d love to hear about your parenting journey and what is on your mind, how can I help. Connect with Nicole on Instagram ~ drop in my DMs to say hi and introduce yourself and your amazing dyslexic kiddo.
- Share the show with a bestie, “friends” on social, or save to Pinterest (as a bookmark to refer back to later).