LISTEN: Apple | Stitcher
As moms, we are sometimes hit with mom guilt for living our lives. Something happens when we become a mom . . . we put someone else’s needs above our own! Yep, that little bundle of joy needs us.
When you are raising children with dyslexia, you may feel like you have to do all the things and you let mom guilt creep in even more. But, when we let mom guilt into our world it can change the way we think about ourselves. First, I want you to know that you are an amazing mom! There are going to be times when your child or children are going to say things that may make you feel guilty for working, taking time for yourself, or even just leaving the house.
How do you respond to mom guilt? Do you let it ruin your day or acknowledge it and move on?
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Why do we feel mom guilt?
- How you can change the way mom guilt shows up in your life!
DID YOU ENJOY THE SHOW?
Don’t miss an episode – subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Stitcher.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below or join our amazing mom tribe in our private Facebook Group for the show, Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community. It’s free!
- I’d love to hear about your parenting journey and what is on your mind, how can I help. Connect with Nicole on Instagram ~ drop in my DMs to say hi and introduce yourself and your amazing dyslexic kiddo.
- Share the show with a bestie, “friends” on social, or save to Pinterest (as a bookmark to refer back to later).