TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | STITCHER | SPOTIFY
MEET KATIE LAREW
Katie is the founder of Assistive Technology for Dyslexia. She is an Assistive Technology Specialist in San Diego, California who is a Certified Dyslexia Practitioner through the Center for Effective Reading Instruction (CERI.)
Katie currently provides assistive technology consultations and training to K12 students, parents, and teachers. She also provides staff development workshops focusing on Assistive Technology tools to support the areas of Reading, Writing, Organization, and Executive Functioning. With over 15 years in special education, Katie had the opportunity to become a Dyslexia Practitioner and Assistive Technology Specialist. Her goal is to help your child develop their own personal toolkit to address their specific areas of need.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- How to implement AT tools
- How to develop a plan
- 5 Roadblocks to watch for when implementing AT tools
CONNECT WITH KATIE
DID YOU ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below or join our amazing mom tribe in our private Facebook Group for the show, Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community. It’s free!
- I’d love to hear about your parenting journey and what is on your mind, how can I help. Connect with Nicole on Instagram ~ drop in my DMs to say hi and introduce yourself and your amazing dyslexic kiddo.
- Share the show with a bestie, “friends” on social, or save to Pinterest (as a bookmark to refer back to later).