Welcome back to Finding Your Calm in Chaos Part 2. In this episode, we continue our conversation with Jamie Jackson Spannhake. We are talking all about mindfulness and meditation.
Top 5 Benefits of Meditation
- Reduce anxiety and stress
- Increase focus and productivity
- Improve your ability to deal with difficult situations and people
- Enable you to let go of undesirable habits
- See yourself and reality more clearly
Be sure to grab Jamie’s book, The Lawyer, the Lion, & the Laundry.
Did I mention that Jamie recorded a 5-minute meditation just for the Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community? You can find the podcast bonus here – 5 Minute Meditation with Jamie. Enjoy!
Jamie also provided our community with free access to her Meditation DeMystified Course: Three Weeks fo Guided Meditation. The course is $29, but for our listeners, you can use the coupon code “free” to gain free access today!
Want to learn more from Jamie? Here are the ways you can find and connect with her –
- Website: www.JamieSpannhake.com
- Facebook: @LawyerLionLaundry
- Instagram: @LawyerLionLaundry
- Twitter: @IdealYear
- LinkedIn: @jamiespannhake
- Pinterest: @jamiejspannhake
DID YOU ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below or join our amazing mom tribe in our private Facebook Group for the show, Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community. It’s free!
- I’d love to hear about your parenting journey and what is on your mind, how can I help. Connect with Nicole on Instagram ~ drop in my DMs to say hi and introduce yourself and your amazing dyslexic kiddo.
- Share the show with a bestie, “friends” on social, or save to Pinterest (as a bookmark to refer back to later).