I’m so excited to have an Associate Member of the Academy of Orton-Gillingham Practitioners and Educators, Alicia Petry, on the Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast. Alicia is going to share signs of dyslexia (K-12), explain the Orton-Gillingham approach to reading instruction, and provide you with resources to find a qualified reading tutor.
Links mentioned in this episode to find a qualified tutor:
- International Dyslexia Association – Provider Directories
- International Dyslexia Association – State Branches and Global Partners
- Orton-Gillingham Academy – Find a Teacher/Tutor
- Orton-Gillingham Academy – Contact Information
DID YOU ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below or join our amazing mom tribe in our private Facebook Group for the show, Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community. It’s free!
- I’d love to hear about your parenting journey and what is on your mind, how can I help. Connect with Nicole on Instagram ~ drop in my DMs to say hi and introduce yourself and your amazing dyslexic kiddo.
- Share the show with a bestie, “friends” on social, or save to Pinterest (as a bookmark to refer back to later).