TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | STITCHER | SPOTIFY
When you first learn your child is dyslexic, there are so many emotions and one of the big ones is feeling overwhelmed to take action. You are left feeling that there is too much to do as quickly as possible or you are stuck trying to decide the right or wrong way to get help for your child . . . search all the options, there’s so much information on the Internet (not all accurate), you don’t know where to start, so your overwhelm ends in you not being able to make any decision to move forward. Where to begin? Listen to this episode to learn the signs of overwhelm and 3 ways to begin today taking action to ditch that overwhelm feeling.
What we discuss in this episode:
- What it means to be overwhelmed
- Signs that you are overwhelmed
- 3 ways to begin to take action and change that overwhelm feeling
DID YOU ENJOY THE SHOW?
If you need support to get out of overwhelm and start taking that next step, reach out to me to schedule a coffee chat.
Did you get a copy of our free Dyslexia Battle Blueprint, A Beginner’s Guide yet? Grab your copy today!
Remember, You Got This. You are not alone. If you want to join other amazing moms raising children with dyslexia, join the Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community FB Group. It’s a safe space to connect with other moms, podcast guests, and Nicole.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below or join our amazing mom tribe in our private Facebook Group for the show, Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community. It’s free!
- I’d love to hear about your parenting journey and what is on your mind, how can I help. Connect with Nicole on Instagram ~ drop in my DMs to say hi and introduce yourself and your amazing dyslexic kiddo.
- Share the show with a bestie, “friends” on social, or save to Pinterest (as a bookmark to refer back to later).