When starting your dyslexia journey with your child, you may have many questions and may not be sure who to turn to for advice. I reached out to education experts from private dyslexia schools to share advice for moms just starting their dyslexia journey.
A special thank you to all of the schools featured on the show. We appreciate you and the work that you do for dyslexia!
Connect with the schools featured in the show . . .
The Cottage School
- Guest – Dr. Steve Palmer, Head of School email@example.com
- Website – https://cottageschool.org/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TheCottageSchoolRoswell/
The Fletcher School
- Guest – Jennifer Middlemas firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website – https://www.thefletcherschool.org/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/FletcherFalcons/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/FletcherFalcons
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/fletcherfalcons/
- Guest – Molly Buttitta, Interim Head of School email@example.com
- Website – https://www.havernschool.org/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HavernSchool/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/havernschool
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/havernschool/
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/havernschool/
Royce Learning Center
- Guest – Ron Wilson, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website – https://www.roycelearningcenter.org/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/roycelearningcenter
- Guest – Betsy Fanning, Head of School email@example.com
- Website – https://tridentacademy.com/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TridentAcademySC/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/Trident_Academy
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/tridentacademy72/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/tridentacademy
Links to Resources Mentioned in the Show
All moms should watch the new short film, Mical. It’s based on a true story of a mother’s journey through dyslexia with her 7-year-old son, Mike. It’s about 20 minutes long.
DID YOU ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below or join our amazing mom tribe in our private Facebook Group for the show, Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community. It’s free!
- I’d love to hear about your parenting journey and what is on your mind, how can I help. Connect with Nicole on Instagram ~ drop in my DMs to say hi and introduce yourself and your amazing dyslexic kiddo.
- Share the show with a bestie, “friends” on social, or save to Pinterest (as a bookmark to refer back to later).