TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | STITCHER | SPOTIFY
Meet Valerie LeMaistre
Valerie is the founder of Red Square Pegs. She is no stranger to dyslexia. Valerie is dyslexic and went undiagnosed until she was a teenager. She recognized early that both her sons may be dyslexic and she was right.
Celebrating Valerie this month is such an honor! Enjoy our conversation.
Are you curious about the challenges and rewards of raising children with dyslexia? Valerie is on the show sharing her behind-the-scenes of parenting her amazing sons.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN
- Early Signs of Dyslexia
- Valerie’s Personal Dyslexia Journey
- Valerie’s Parenting Dyslexia Journey
- Intensive Intervention Program
- Examples of Self-Confidence
- Discussion on Empathy
- Minecraft Gaming
- Self-Care Practices
CONNECT WITH Valerie
Valerie welcomes moms emailing and connecting with her at email@example.com.
DID YOU ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below or join our amazing mom tribe in our private Facebook Group for the show, Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community. It’s free!
- I’d love to hear about your parenting journey and what is on your mind, how can I help. Connect with Nicole on Instagram ~ drop in my DMs to say hi and introduce yourself and your amazing dyslexic kiddo.
- Share the show with a bestie, “friends” on social, or save to Pinterest (as a bookmark to refer back to later).