TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | STITCHER | SPOTIFY
MEET Nancy Deane
Nancy Deane is a freelance writer and editor who is raising her (almost!) 10-year-old twins between New York City and Palm Springs, California. You can learn more about Nancy on her website www.toastncandy.com or follow her adventures @toastncandy on Instagram.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN
- Raising twins, one who is dyslexic
- Early signs of dyslexia with her daughter
- Public school experience
- Diary of Wimpy Kid Book
- Advice for moms raising dyslexia kiddos
- Self-care practice
DID YOU ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below or join our amazing mom tribe in our private Facebook Group for the show, Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community. It’s free!
- I’d love to hear about your parenting journey and what is on your mind, how can I help. Connect with Nicole on Instagram ~ drop in my DMs to say hi and introduce yourself and your amazing dyslexic kiddo.
- Share the show with a bestie, “friends” on social, or save to Pinterest (as a bookmark to refer back to later).