TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | STITCHER | SPOTIFY
MEET Daniella Hauptmann
Daniella is a mom to three children. When Daniella is not parenting her girls, she is running an online eco-friendly toy shop and real estate business. Daniella is a successful business owner and mom! We are honored to have her on the show.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN
- Daniella shares her oldest daughter’s early signs of dyslexia
- Montessori experience
- Fit Learning
- Evaluation Process
- Montessori School
- Dyslexia Summer Camp – Rocky Mountain Camp (Colorado)
- Advice for new moms (on this journey)
- Parenting children with dyslexia
- Self-care tips
DID YOU ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below or join our amazing mom tribe in our private Facebook Group for the show, Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community. It’s free!
- I’d love to hear about your parenting journey and what is on your mind, how can I help. Connect with Nicole on Instagram ~ drop in my DMs to say hi and introduce yourself and your amazing dyslexic kiddo.
- Share the show with a bestie, “friends” on social, or save to Pinterest (as a bookmark to refer back to later).