You may be wondering what books you should buy about dyslexia. In this episode, I share what books I recommend and a few highlights of each book. I break it down to 3 categories for you: (1) overview of dyslexia (2) gifts of dyslexic and (3) dyslexia stories. Grab your coffee (or favorite drink) and curl up with your new books!
Links (to the books) mentioned in this episode:
- Overcoming Dyslexia, Sally Shaywitz
- DyslexiaLand: A Field Guide for Parents of Children with Dyslexia, Cheri Rae
- The Gift of Dyslexia: Why Some of the Smartest People Can’t Read…and How They Can Learn, Ronald Davis
- The Dyslexic Advantage: Unlocking the Hidden Potential of the Dyslexic Brain, Brock Eide
Real Dyslexic Stories
DID YOU ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below or join our amazing mom tribe in our private Facebook Group for the show, Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community. It’s free!
- I’d love to hear about your parenting journey and what is on your mind, how can I help. Connect with Nicole on Instagram ~ drop in my DMs to say hi and introduce yourself and your amazing dyslexic kiddo.
- Share the show with a bestie, “friends” on social, or save to Pinterest (as a bookmark to refer back to later).