TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | STITCHER | SPOTIFY
Jeannette Roberes is on the podcast sharing her perspectives of dyslexia and working with families. If you are new to dyslexia, this is a must listen episode.
Jeannette is an author that has worked as a speech pathologist, software engineer and educator. Jeanette has spoken in over 40 countries and has earned recognition in The Washington Post and US News & World Reports among other professional acknowledgements. Jeannette’s commitment to life-long learning is noted through her LETRS® Early Childhood facilitator certification and PROJECT READ® Curriculum certification. Her debut book Technical Difficulties: Why Dyslexic Narratives Matter In Tech has received starred reviews across Goodreads and Amazon. Jeannette is the Chief Academic Officer of Bearly Articulating and a board member of Smiles for Speech.
What you’ll learn from this episode
- How Jeannette defines dyslexia
- What is an invisible disability?
- How a speech pathologist can help your dyslexic children
Connect with Jeanette
DID YOU ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below or join our amazing mom tribe in our private Facebook Group for the show, Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community. It’s free!
- I’d love to hear about your parenting journey and what is on your mind, how can I help. Connect with Nicole on Instagram ~ drop in my DMs to say hi and introduce yourself and your amazing dyslexic kiddo.
- Share the show with a bestie, “friends” on social, or save to Pinterest (as a bookmark to refer back to later).