WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
5 Homework Tips to Help Your Dyslexic Child with Homework
- Get the homework space ready.
- Review the homework and decide how much help to provide.
- Let your child decide where to start.
- Take a break and get moving.
- Decide when it’s time to be done.
The most important thing to remember is that your relationship with your child is the most important, so don’t sacrifice your relationship just to complete the math homework. You know your child best. Be sure to follow your intuition with homework. You got this!
Resource mentioned in the Episode
DID YOU ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below or join our amazing mom tribe in our private Facebook Group for the show, Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community. It’s free!
- I’d love to hear about your parenting journey and what is on your mind, how can I help. Connect with Nicole on Instagram ~ drop in my DMs to say hi and introduce yourself and your amazing dyslexic kiddo.
- Share the show with a bestie, “friends” on social, or save to Pinterest (as a bookmark to refer back to later).