TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | STITCHER | SPOTIFY
What would our world be like without a light bulb, phone, cellphone, car, an airplane? What you might not know is that all of these inventions were made possible by dyslexic inventors and dyslexic thinking.
5 Greatest Inventions Made By Dyslexics
- Light Bulb, Thomas Edison
- Car, Henry Ford
- Airplane, Wright Brothers
- Telephone, Alexander Graham Bell
- The iPhone, Steve Jobs
DID YOU ENJOY THE SHOW?
Did you get a copy of our free Dyslexia?!? Now What?, A Beginner’s Guide yet? Grab your copy today!
Remember, You Got This. You are not alone.
If you want to join other amazing moms raising children with dyslexia, join the Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community FB Group. It’s a safe space to connect with other moms, podcast guests, and Nicole.
- Leave a review of the show on Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below or join our amazing mom tribe in our private Facebook Group for the show, Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community. It’s free!
- I’d love to hear about your parenting journey and what is on your mind, how can I help. Connect with Nicole on Instagram ~ drop in my DMs to say hi and introduce yourself and your amazing dyslexic kiddo.
- Share the show with a bestie, “friends” on social, or save to Pinterest (as a bookmark to refer back to later).