There are many options for summer camps and programs for children with dyslexia. If you don’t have a dyslexia camp near you, then you can continue with your reading tutor (most experts recommend 10 sessions over the summer) and enroll your child in a summer camp that nurtures his or her interests and strengths.
In 2021, many schools and camps are offering online options too. So, don’t cross a school or program off the list without checking out what they have to offer this summer.
In April, we will also have guests on the podcast talking about summer camps.
The Yale Center for Dyslexia & Creativity Take Time for Summer Fun
- Bedford School – Squirrel Hollow Camp
- Cottage School – Summer Camps
- Howard School – Summer Safari 2021
- Schenck School – Summer Adventures
- Swift School – Summer Explorations
- Walker School – Summer Programs
Brehm Preparatory School – Summer Program
Horizon Academy – Summer Programs
Gow School – Summer Programs
Grand River Academy – Summer Programs
Bodine School – Summer Reading Program