Mickey’s Rice Krispies Treats
- Melt butter over low heat, stirring so the butter will not burn.
- Add marshmallows, stir until melted and mixed with butter.
- Add food coloring and stir until blended (add more food coloring for a darker orange color).
- Remove from the heat and stir in rice krispies cereal, mix well.
- Spray 13×9 inch pan and pat flat the rice krispies in the pan.
- Sprinkle with orange and black sprinkles over the top.
- When the Rice Krispies treats are completely cooled, use Mickey Mouse cookie cutter to cut out the treats.
I love my Mickey Mouse cookie cutter. If you don’t have one yet, Amazon will ship one to you within 24 hours. I love Amazon! (Click photo below to order)