Mickey’s Oreo Halloween Cookies
Mickey's Oreo Cookies is an easy recipe you can make with the family. They are super cute for a class Halloween party too.
- 2 pkg oreo cookies (1 regular and 1 mini) (We used Halloween Oreos.)
- 2 pkg chocolate melts (1 orange and 1 white) (I prefer Wilton brand. You can choose any color.)
- 1 pkg sprinkles (We used orange, black, and white.)
- 1 pkg white icing (We used Wilton icing bottles.)
- Layout parchment paper on the counter and Oreo cookies in a layer.
- Slide mini Oreos inside the larger Oreo cookies (to make Mickey ears).
- Melt chocolate in the microwave (stir every 10 seconds until melted).
- Dip one end of the cookie in the chocolate.
- Sprinkle cookie with your favorite Halloween sprinkles (while chocolate is still warm on the cookie). Add a belt or other decorations to the cookie with icing, if you prefer.
- Let the chocolate cool before storing.