When starting your dyslexia journey with your child, you may have many questions and may not be sure who to turn to for advice. I reached out to education experts from private dyslexia schools to share advice for moms just starting their dyslexia journey.
A special thank you to all of the schools featured on the show. We appreciate you and the work that you do for dyslexia!
Connect with the schools featured in the show . . .
The Cottage School
- Guest – Dr. Steve Palmer, Head of School email@example.com
- Website – https://cottageschool.org/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TheCottageSchoolRoswell/
The Fletcher School
- Guest – Jennifer Middlemas firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website – https://www.thefletcherschool.org/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/FletcherFalcons/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/FletcherFalcons
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/fletcherfalcons/
- Guest – Molly Buttitta, Interim Head of School email@example.com
- Website – https://www.havernschool.org/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HavernSchool/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/havernschool
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/havernschool/
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/havernschool/
Royce Learning Center
- Guest – Ron Wilson, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website – https://www.roycelearningcenter.org/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/roycelearningcenter
- Guest – Betsy Fanning, Head of School email@example.com
- Website – https://tridentacademy.com/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TridentAcademySC/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/Trident_Academy
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/tridentacademy72/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/tridentacademy
Links to Resources Mentioned in the Show
All moms should watch the new short film, Mical. It’s based on a true story of a mother’s journey through dyslexia with her 7-year-old son, Mike. It’s about 20 minutes long.
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW ON ITUNES
Are you subscribed to the show yet? If you’re not, be sure and do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode or bonus, and if you aren’t subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
It would also really help me out if you would take a minute to leave a rating and review over on iTunes, so I can broaden my reach and my ability to help more moms. It’s really easy too! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what your favorite topic and show! I’d love your feedback on topics you’re interested in for future episodes, and love hearing your overall thoughts on the show. Thank you! We are so glad you are here!
JOIN THE DYSLEXIA MOM LIFE COMMUNITY
Join our Facebook community, Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community, to continue the conversation, connect with other moms, and enjoy our resources!