Welcome back to Finding Your Calm in Chaos Part 2. In this episode, we continue our conversation with Jamie Jackson Spannhake. We are talking all about mindfulness and meditation.
Top 5 Benefits of Meditation
- Reduce anxiety and stress
- Increase focus and productivity
- Improve your ability to deal with difficult situations and people
- Enable you to let go of undesirable habits
- See yourself and reality more clearly
Be sure to grab Jamie’s book, The Lawyer, the Lion, & the Laundry.
Did I mention that Jamie recorded a 5-minute meditation just for the Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community? You can find the podcast bonus here – 5 Minute Meditation with Jamie. Enjoy!
Jamie also provided our community with free access to her Meditation DeMystified Course: Three Weeks fo Guided Meditation. The course is $29, but for our listeners, you can use the coupon code “free” to gain free access today!
Want to learn more from Jamie? Here are the ways you can find and connect with her –
- Website: www.JamieSpannhake.com
- Facebook: @LawyerLionLaundry
- Instagram: @LawyerLionLaundry
- Twitter: @IdealYear
- LinkedIn: @jamiespannhake
- Pinterest: @jamiejspannhake
Back to School Miniseries: Thriving this School Year
- Episode 9: Dear Teacher Letter
- Episode 10: Anxiety and Dyslexia
- Episode 11: Learning from Home
- Thursday Thrive Tip #1: Routines
- Episode 12: Finding Your Calm in the Chaos, Part 1
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW ON ITUNES
Are you subscribed to the show yet?
If you’re not, be sure and do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode or bonus, and if you aren’t subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
It would also really help me out if you would take a minute to leave a rating and review over on iTunes, so I can broaden my reach and my ability to help more moms. It’s really easy too! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what your favorite topic and show! I’d love your feedback on topics you’re interested in for future episodes, and love hearing your overall thoughts on the show. Thank you! We are so glad you are here!
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
Join our Facebook community, Dyslexia Mom Life Podcast Community, to continue the conversation, connect with other moms, and enjoy our resources!